Energy Efficiency and Conservation Clearing House Indonesia (EECCHI) is a service facility under the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Indonesia, which aims to promote and enhance energy conservation and energy efficiency in Indonesia.
EECCHI systematically collects and processes information about energy efficiency and conservation in Indonesia. EECCHI also provides information services in the field of energy efficiency and conservation in the household, industrial, commercial and transportation sector. EECCHI plays an active role in raising public awareness to implement energy conservation and energy efficiency through various outreach programs, training, workshops, conferences and seminars.
Roles and Function of the EECCHI
|Information Services on Energy Conservation and Efficiency
||Facilitate Relations Among Parties
||Promotion of Energy Conservation and Efficiency in Indonesia
- Website,information portal,and energy calculator
- Best Practices on Energy Conservation and Efficiency
- Conservation and Energy Efficiency Database
- Study on Government Policies Library and Publications
- Central and Local Government Agencies
- Energy Service Providers and Energy Equipment
- Financial Institutions
- Donor Agencies
- General Public
- Socialization of Conservation and Energy Efficiency Training, Conferences, Wokshops
- Support for Energy Efficient Buildings
- Energy Saving Competition
- Pilot Project on Energy Efficiency
- Business Demonstration of Low Energy Office
EECCHI was originally an initiative of the Directorate of New Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation, which in August 2010 was changed into the Directorate General of New Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation, under the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources of Indonesia. In its development, EECCHI is strengthened by the support from the Government of Denmark through DANIDA (Danish International Development Assistance) in the Program Energy Efficiency in Industrial, Commercial and Public Sector (EINCOPS) which is part of the Environmental Support Programme Phase 2.
Also, take a look at our Low Energy Office where we successfully reduce our energy consumption by 40%!
For more information about EECCHI and our general activities, please contact:
Telephone : (021) 5224482
email : email@example.com